Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Seaway Hotel Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To provide the Controller and appropriate management with accurate food and beverage controls, costs and inventories. To oversee all purchases and tracking of invoices and related food and beverage expenses and compare data to standards
Practice, maintain and promote AAA 3 Â¯ and Marriott / Sheraton standards, our Brand Core Values.
Assist in organization and planning of food & beverage accounting; establishing and maintaining the following:
- Beverage purchasing procedures
- Issuing procedures for all beverage outlets
- Purchasing with monthly inventories of food, beverage, & Blue Waters
- Par stocks
- Daily receiving procedures and reports
- Daily food & beverage requisitions, cost review and tracking
- Food & beverage sales forecasts
- Month end cost reconciliation reports for food & beverage and Blue Waters for the Controller and Executive Chef
- Attend hotel meetings as necessary to include all hotel/brand training.
- Manage both beverage and purchasing staff
- Prepare and administer hotel evaluations on staff associates
- Apply disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Follow any reasonable request made by EC or other hotel management.
- Practice all safety procedures.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Working with the Birch Street / Avendra systems for cost control measures.
- Develop food & beverage cost control reporting procedure to ensure proper prices/quantities are charged/received.
- Review daily banquet food & beverage checks, cost all banquet bars, and review with Controller and Executive Chef.
- Review POS sales item analysis and review with Controller & Executive Chef.
- Update all food & beverage menus, pricing and costs in POS system.
- Review all food expenses for proper authorization including all house charges.
- Manage and monitor food and beverage for Blue Waters.
- Advise Executive Chef and Controller of significant wholesale price increases.
- Update all pricing and review with Controller, Purchasing Agent and Executive Chef.
- Track daily food and beverage cost of sales and transfers.
- Prepare upgraded inventory forms for all outlets monthly.
- Cost all menus and specialty menus for Executive Chef.
- Review BEOs to ensure clients are charged properly.
- Negotiate pricing and order all beer / liquor / wine and discuss large purchases and discounts with Controller.
- Maintain control of hotel liquor storage room.
- Setup procedure for setting up all banquet bars prior to function.
- Purchasing to receive all beverage orders and check into liquor storeroom.
- Prepare daily beverage receiving log for accounts payable.
- Perform various duties as assigned in a professional and timely manner.
Must have 2 - 5 years experience in like position for a large hotel/resort. Must have Birch Street and Avendra experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001IBJ&lang=en
• Post ID: 39339023 tampa