Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 12:11 PM
As a Data Center Architect you'll evaluate the client's current capabilities, identify engineering solutions, and deliver a roadmap for the implementation of DevOps capabilities. The approach will consist of a strategic roadmap, an implementation approach/timeline, and specific milestones/deliverables that are socialized with the client.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Define strategy level architectures (business domain target and capability architectures)
- Strategically provide business, data, application and technology consulting in pre:feasibility and feasibility discussions with IT team members and business partners
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the IT teams for project level architectures and design work
- Review and approve project level architectures and designs for IT projects, and create these artifacts as needed on large, complex initiatives
- Support delivery team technical leads and developers
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Proven experience with the architecture, design, planning, and implementation of industry recognized DevOps solutions.
- 5+ years in technical and sales architect roles
- 5+ years demonstrated quality success with Field Sales
- 3+ years in leading matrix teams, projects, and/or people management
- 3+ years in pre:sales with proven success in financial growth
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's uniquecontributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions(TM), the new IT.
:Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
:Fortune 500 company founded in 1988with clients around the globe
:5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
:6,400+ teammates worldwide
:2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine),2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
:2017Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Todays talent leadstomorrows success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States (US)
US : Tampa, FL
• Location: Tampa
• Post ID: 46896117 tampa