Job Location: United States:Florida : Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
Delivers high quality billing solutions and service excellence for group customers. Facilitates a working dialogue with Group Business clients and internal business partners in order to provide innovative solutions to client's Voluntary Benefits' needs.
- Accountable for a mix of standard and complex group customers.
- Customers include single and multi-product group customers and include some national and regional accounts voluntary benefit group customers service and satisfaction.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with group customers and Internal Partners (Sales, I/T, or systems, marketing, call centers, remittance service center, etc.) in order to enhance the ongoing success of the voluntary benefits programs.
- Educates customers on the operational aspects of their benefits program at both the group and individual employee level and provide decision support for the customer.
- Performs functions that are critical to the accuracy of billing for the group program for all assigned accounts; (annually updating account billing schedules, daily analysis of reports that document missed or incorrect deductions, audit the accuracy of the content of administrative systems, etc.) in order to prevent serious administrative problems and implement proactive practices to avoid escalation.
- Detects and assists with troubleshooting problems with the electronic interface established for the customer and mobilizes the resources of other departments when necessary.
- Monitors the billing, transmission and payment processes for assigned group customers.
- Accurately applies premium from group customers to the policies/accounts/records of individual policyholders.
- Participates on the team assigned to implement new small to mid-sized accounts for voluntary benefit sales.
- Assists in initiating internal resources needed to implement product additions to existing customers; adjust for customer mergers/acquisitions and to accommodate customer changes in pay frequency, reorganizations, etc.
- Assists in analyzing issues and inquiries from customers, sales executives, brokers and other units within MetLife and resolve, respond promptly and implement solutions efficiently.
- Documents existing administrative processes and procedures.
- Recommends improvements to existing systems and processes/procedures from the patterns observed administering cases.
- Leads or participates in the development of new processes and procedures relating to new products, systems or delivery mechanisms.
- Supports the quality management system processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years related business experience
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
At MetLife, were leading the global transformation of an industry weve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, were dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org