What you’ll be doing...
Customers rely on us for the best network and entertainment. Our employees deliver the best products and services to meet our customers’ expectations. In this role, you'll be responsible for the launch readiness for our products and services as well as projects that improve our business. You’ll provide a launch package that brings these projects or programs to market and to the channel, ensuring we deliver a superior experience best every day. Because here, better matters.
- Create and maintain Go to Market/Go to Channel project plans ensuring all applicable components are accounted for, updates are made timely.
- Lead and manage assigned projects, proposals, and readiness plans to ensure all project components, recommendations, and milestones are clear.
- Conduct launch support including, but not limited to, hosting war rooms and creating service alerts as well as attend go, no go calls, host war rooms, and launch reviews.
- Gather and shape senior level reports and readiness plans that may be confidential in nature.
- Identify ways to improve project plans, project launches, and processes followed.
- Develop thoughtful and creative approaches for solving a wide range of operational and project issues.
- Improve coordination of cross-functional projects by providing analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Become a trusted and valued business partner to be relied upon to move activities and projects forward in support of current initiatives and in line with goals/priorities.
What we’re looking for...
You are a self-starter who has exceptional project management capabilities and forward thinking. You enjoy finding creative solutions to implement new processes, tools and technologies in ways that have not been done before. You are a strategic thinker and able to work both independently and within a team environment. You enjoy a challenge and are capable overcoming obstacles. People come to you for assistance and support on a wide range of topics; you are able to find solutions to problems even when you have not encountered them before.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of experience bringing new products/services to market.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, delivering quality results under significant time constraints and meeting deadlines
- Ability to proactively identify key business issues and drivers and develop substantive analysis to support recommendations
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative, working quickly, and making sound business decisions due to the volume of activity and potential impacts to business
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint & Word, Google G Suite.
- Ability to accurately and creatively summarize analysis with relevant points for executive presentations.
- Ability to provide ad hoc research, analysis and reporting as required or requested, with the ability to track down information quickly.
- Detailed oriented, with ability to distill large datasets into meaningful and actionable information.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to creatively develop solutions to complex issues.
- Effective at building strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2467798-marketing-operations-manager
• Post ID: 46931812 tampa