What you’ll be doing...
This position can be located throughout the South East Market, but will report into the Local Consumer Marketing team in Alpharetta, GA.
This position supports the Local Consumer Marketing team for the South East. The local marketing consultant will be responsible for the development and implementation of traffic driving grassroots marketing efforts for retail and local agent locations including grand openings, relocations, local sales events and local sponsorship activations across the market. Execute local programs that drive growth in priority segments, amplify promotional drive periods and act on unique market conditions to maximize growth and retention. Candidates will work closely with retail leadership to evaluate opportunities, build end to end programs and develop measurement criteria. This role will partner with go-to-market on launch and execution of promotions and launches and will provide hyper local competitive insights and market condition analysis. Work seamlessly with the local Sales Operations and Retail teams to ensure flawless activation and support needs throughout the Market. Leverage and maximize available offers to drive store traffic and sales growth.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree of four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing or sales experience.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of all VZW programs, products, services and pricing.
- Strong business acumen.
- High level of proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable of the competitive wireless environment.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment and within tight time frames.
- Problem solving skills and strong negotiating skills.
- Organization and prioritization is very important, ability to multi-task is critical.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Effective and professional oral and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7667021-local-marketing-consultant
• Post ID: 40755337 tampa