What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you’ll be tasked with bringing in new large enterprise accounts. You will craft strategic service solutions bringing together just the right elements for your client from professional services, outsourcing, end-to-end communications, mobility and network services, to hosting, cloud services, and security solutions to tackle the most complex, multi-faceted challenges for new customers. When you solve the toughest problems for our biggest clients, you’ll be helping drive our business and theirs.
- Developing executive relationships with newly identified customers.
- Creating strategic solutions for customers based on analysis of their business and industry.
- Presenting proposals, demonstrating business value, and negotiating contracts.
- Preparing sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to increase revenue.
What we’re looking for...
You are a true hunter, with unparalleled prospecting and relationship building skills. You take a deep interest in learning about your customers, studying their executive profiles, business challenges and industry trends. With your business acumen and executive presence, you establish credibility with the c-suite. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. When you negotiate, you effectively balance the customer need with your needs to result in a win for everyone. You’re energized by the prospect of landing the next big account.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- Established compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals. Ideally, to c-suite
- Met or exceeded challenging sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide solutions that incorporate several of the following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or outsourced services or advanced communications solutions—and the business challenges they solve.
- Forecasted sales and managed pipelines. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7647301-client-executive-acquisition
• Post ID: 40755332 tampa