Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:07 PM
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Arabic Social Media Monitor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting a large information operations program supporting United States Central Command. This position is located in Tampa, FL and requires a TS/SCI clearance.
The primary responsibility of the Arabic Social Media Monitor is to provide continuous monitoring, expert analysis, and assessment of global, regional, and tailored areas of online geopolitical media and news sources.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To gather information on trends, behaviors, events and directed global developments to generate media synopsis reports and, in particular, assessments of local social media discourse in the CENTCOM AOR and possibly supporting the AFRICOM area of responsibility as well.
• Produce predictive recommendations and identify anticipated strategic communications opportunities.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop marketing and support communications plans.
• Monitor industry and technology trends in traditional, digital, social, mobile media platforms and assessments.
• Use directed academic design research methods appropriate to pre-defined client criteria to assess media products.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020709&lang=en
• Location: Tampa
• Post ID: 40779012 tampa