Retail Support Lead, Full Time: Tampa, FL, Macy's University Square Mall - Macys (Tampa, FL)
Posted: Monday, March 13, 2017 10:30 PM
The Merchandising Team Lead is responsible for driving sales and profit by ensuring proper flow of new receipts, merchandise placement and fulfillment processes. Other operational duties include RFID tasks, floor moves, replenishment, reverse logistics, inventory shortage control, stockroom organization and merchandising. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Direct Merchandise Team in the placement of merchandise on the sales floor to ensure floor readiness
- Educate, motivate, and develop team to ensure effective performance through consistent on-the-job training
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by associates
- Assist Merchandise Team Manager in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
- Review the flow of merchandise on a daily basis, oversee replenishment of stock onto the sales floor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one
to three years experience in a supervisory position.
Additional schooling or background in merchandising
Communication Skills:Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safetyrules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal
Physical Demands: This position requires constant moving and standing.
Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive
hours. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. May
occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel,
crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above
eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
Other skills: Strong merchandising skills. Possess vision and
creativity. Superior organizational skills. Ability to
collaborate and function as a member of a team.
Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Should be
comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Tampa
• Post ID: 29623077 tampa