Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties (Saint
The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions in and around their communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group has been locally owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area for more than 50 years and consistently ranks among the Top 50 companies in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. The company began as a single office in 1959 and has since grown into a full service organization with 16 offices serving a 4 county area. Our mission is to utilize our world class team of professionals and systems to guide people in making great real estate and financial decisions. Our company is founded on four simple principles: Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, Excellence.
Associated topics: home, housing, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 46768062 tampa