Finding the right real estate brokerage to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a company that can provide you the best opportunity for success. Keller Williams Realty is that company! We have grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry and voted one of the happiest places to work. We are here for you.
What you can expect from Keller Williams:
- The best training for new real estate agents, as well as seasoned professionals. (scripts/dialogues, prospecting techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc.)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business the right way. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the proven model.)
- Stellar support from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers and fellow associates. (If you need help, you will always find it at KW.)
- The culture where every agent in the entire company is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
What we ask of you:
- Be a licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Be ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Be ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- Be a team player. We share everything that can help our fellow associates. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow agents, share your ideas, secrets and strategies.)
- Be ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you join the Keller Williams Family!
Associated topics: broker, commercial, commercial estate, commercial real estate, commercial property, commercial leasing agent, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate broker
• Post ID: 46446022 tampa