Vogue International brands is currently recruiting for a Product Development Specialist. This position will be based in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGXÂ® and MAUI MOISTUREÂ® ProganixÂ® and FXÂ®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumerâs hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
Our company is looking for a versatile and dynamic Product Development Specialist. The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the Associate Director R&D to work across departments on the product development process, with the focus on managing timelines, working with selected vendors and ensuring that new products are brought to market in a cost effective and timely fashion. The individual will report to the Associate Director R&D and also work closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations to facilitate the conceptual development and detailed design of each new product. Facets of development include the product fill, packaging, costing, art work, and other areas. The right candidate will be high-energy and enthusiastic about our products. Our professional team is made up of people who are excited and passionate about our work.
- Take lead on managing the product development timeline and tracking to ensure all projects are on time.
- Attend weekly product development meetings and participate in conceptual design
- Support the Associate Director R&D on detailed design by working with Marketing and Sales departments
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- Hand out product samples for performance testing
- Help to source and organize potential packaging
- Assist in label copy writing
- Coordinate and route approval documents, mail approved packaging and color chips
- Effectively communicate with all departments updated status of an item
- Manage the product profile sheets (fact sheets and status of an item in progress)
- Communicate updated production dates
- Communicate updated costing profiles
- Coordinate with vendors specific sourcing, costing, and timelines
- BS or BA degree in business or other related field is required
- A minimum 2 years of professional business experience is required
- Strong project management skills and experience with MS Project (PMP or equivalent) is required
- Significant experience with Excel (advanced user â required)
- Strong background in working with and coordinating a cross-functional team is a must
- Experience working within personal care packaging, specifically plastic bottles is preferred
- Background in chemical formulations and fills with specific experience with contract manufacturers is preferred
- Knowledge of best in class product development processes and practices a critical success factor
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required.
Vogue International LLC (6232)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=7723170412&lang=en
• Post ID: 41698187 tampa