Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families’ success in the civilian work sector.
Bonus Amount – 24 month commitment to an HCA facility - RN - $2,500
Northside Hospital is seeking a compassionate nurse who is dedicated to saving lives to join our Trauma ED family. Apply online today! Sign-on & Relocation Bonuses are available!
- Beds: 22 main ED beds and 5 fast track beds
- Number of Emergency Department Staff: 57
- Skill Mix: RNs, Paramedics, and Emergency Department Technicians
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (varied hours, 7-7, 9-9, 11-11); Full Time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend
- Industrial Health/Workers' Compensation Program on site to provide post-accident care including drug screens & breathalyzer testing as necessary
- Complete computerized charting ("Electronic Health Record") for patient assessment and care documentation ("charting by exception"); physician's order entry is soon to be added
- Electronic medication administration record (eMAR) is used for the delivery of all medications provided to patients and has significantly reduced errors associated with the administration of medication hospital-wide
- STEMI-receiving facility (currently exceeding national average)
- Stroke-receiving facility with the ability to administer thrombolytics in the ED to directly improve patient outcomes
** Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran (Registered Nurse, Certified Surgical Technicians and Paramedic) recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus when hired to join our HCA team of caregivers. Speak to a Recruiter for more details.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01385-8143&lang=en
• Post ID: 28661592 tampa