Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Pediatric EM Physician - Mease Countryside Hospital - PEM (Safety
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians for the growing Emergency Department located at Mease Countryside Hospital in beautiful Safety Harbor, FL. Mease Countryside Hospital is an award-winning hospital, serving patients for more than 25 years. Contact us today about this exciting opportunity!
Mease Countryside Hospital is a thriving 300-bed facility, honored 10 times in the past decade by Thomson s 100 Top Hospitals National Benchmarks for Success studies.
Main ED Features:
- 56,000 annual patient visits
- 40-bed ED, 9 bed fast-track
- 51-63 hrs phys + 48 hrs mlp cvg
Volume: 8,000 (approximate)
Qualifications: BE/BC Pediatric Emergency Medicine
What sets Mease Countryside's 32,000-square-foot ER apart from other emergency departments:
- Gold Seal of Approval certified for stroke care from the Joint Commission. This means the protocols for treating stroke patients meet the standards of the country's best programs.
- Home to the Mease Countryside Emergency Cardiac Center, the heart care team specializes in stopping ST elevation myocardial infarctions (STEMIs), considered the most critical type of heart attack, by performing emergency percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) - also known as angioplasties.
- Laboratory and radiology units located within the ER expedite assessing and diagnosing a patient's condition. Often times, receiving test results in less than 30 minutes.
Nestled on the west side of Upper Tampa Bay, Safety Harbor offers visitors a unique small town setting that is home to a wide variety of businesses, special events, and recreational activities. Whether you are staying at the world famous Safety Harbor Resort and Spa or one of the unique bed and breakfasts, you ll find plenty to do in and around Safety Harbor including easy access to Clearwater Beach and metropolitan areas like St. Petersburg and Tampa.Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options A rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Associated topics: deputy fire chief, emergency crew, fire brigade, fire chief, fire inspector ii, fire inspector iii, fire panel alarm monitor, firefighter iv, firefighter medic, forestry technician
• Post ID: 40184348 tampa