Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Visiting Nurse Association (Tampa, FL)
The Visiting Nurse Association of Florida is an award-winning, non-profit, Medicare certified home health and private care agency founded in 1976. Our organization employs over 300 HHAs, 35 have been with the agency for 5+ years. We credit much of our success to the commitment and professionalism of our Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants by valuing our staff, we invest in the future of our company.
VNA of Florida has been ranked as one of the top 500 home health providers in the nation based on an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement, and financial performance. We employ some of the best professionals in Florida, with an on-time employee service rate of 99.8%.
VNA of Florida benefits may include:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Paid time off, including holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Training and growth opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hourly shifts and visits
- Provide personal care services including assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulating, transferring and toileting.
- Provide care for the patient/client in a healthy and clean environment.
- Provide assistance with self-administration of medication if trained according to state standards.
- Must hold a home health aide or personal care aide certification or CNA license.
- Must successfully complete the written test at the VNA of Florida office at time of application.
- Must successfully complete a competency evaluation including return demonstration of skills.
- Must have a valid driver s license, car insurance and use of automobile.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must be accessible by phone.
• Post ID: 41864777 tampa