Right at Home is opening new positions to compassionate, dedicated and experienced CNAs/HHAs to build a successful home care team.
The work consists of assistance with transfers, mobility, bathing & hygiene, incontinence care, light housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, meal preparation, dementia care and fall prevention.
We have daytime and evening shifts available, please apply to know schedule details.
Other part-time shifts may also be available in all periods (days/nights, and weekdays/weekends), so there is a great opportunity for you to earn good rates at flexible hours, and even close to your home. Our territory is wide, and has a growing senior population who needs our caring assistance. We'll serve the cities of Riverview, Gibsonton, Lithia, Apollo Beach, Ruskin, Sun City Center, Wimauma, among others.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: MUST HAVE CNA/HHA LICENSE AND 2 YEARS PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH HOME CARE, DEMENTIA CARE AND TRANSFERS.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THE JOB REQUIREMENTS AND IF YOU'RE OUTSIDE A 20 MILE RADIUS FROM RIVERVIEW.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Two years experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Attend a 4 hour Orientation at our Sun City Center office.
- Right at Home is a drug free workplace, therefore as part of the recruiting process you may be required to perform pre-employment drug testing.
- Right at Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity compliant agency, we do not discriminate according to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or any other protected class.
• Post ID: 41869882 tampa