Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:32 AM
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Mechanical Engineers to work at MacDill AFB as a direct hire employee with a government solutions provider. Candidates must have a DOD security clearance or be eligible. Client will sponsor. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client: Confidential (Government solutions provider) Here’s your chance to work on an exciting project that supports the U.S Central and U.S Special Operations command buildings on site!!
Location: Tampa, FL (Macdill AFB)
Contract or Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Terms: Candidates must have DOD Security clearance OR be eligible to receive one. Client will sponsor!
Job Title: MEP Engineer
Pay: $80-90k/yr. plus benefits
- Conducts facility system audits and condition assessments.
-Will design and build hangers, office buildings, barracks, etc.
- Supports design, development, and implementation for all phases of engineering projects including: determination of scope, equipment selection, and cost estimation.
- Acts as project construction manager in the oversight of contractor and subcontractor work performance to ensure adherence to contract requirements and all applicable regulations.
- Coordinates project design and construction scope and scheduling with customers.
We need someone with:
-Fire Protection Systems (buildings).
-Project development experience.
-Verbal Communications - comfortable presenting projects to small groups.
-Excellent writing skills
-Works well within groups
• Location: Tampa, Tampa, Fl
• Post ID: 30499443 tampa