Posted: Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:23 PM
- Establishes and maintains levels and related controls of supplies and equipment for the Center.
- Responsible for purchases for the Center as necessary, utilizing purchase orders and checking orders received for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares goods for return as appropriate and responsible for shipment of all goods from the Center.
- Establishes and maintains PAR stock levels in all areas, with the cooperation of staff members.
- Maintains knowledge base and utilization of contract pricing, keeping current.
- Coordinates and participates in biannual inventory.
- Processes accounts payable, matching billing to invoices, coding and processing in conjunction with the business office manager.
- Confers with physicians and nursing staff on special products or equipment needs and initiates trial use if indicated.
- Supports the Center's philosophy, procedures, policies and goals.
- Communicates a positive and caring attitude towards peers, other staff members, patients and visitors.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient information and Center communication and records.
- Implements safety measures, practices universal precautions and infection control measures and participates in drills.
- Participates in Department and Facility staff meetings, as appropriate, and complies with the Center's performance.
- Works as scheduled and reports for duty on time. Complies with allotted meal/break times, remaining flexible when necessary.
- Analyzes reports and maintain accurate month-end procedures.
- Utilizes SMART program effectively.
- Performs assigned duties as well as other functions as needed or requested, demonstrating competence and seeking guidance, direction and assistance if needed.
Other duties as assigned based on business operational needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Organization – Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources and time.
Communication – Communicates clearly, concisely and professionally.
Analytical Skills – Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate and appropriately act upon information.
Customer Orientation – Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of the Center’s team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
Policies & Procedures – Articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
PC Skills – Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) applications; knowledge of, or ability to learn, AdvantX – Accounts Receivable System, Smart, HOST and other systems as required. Demonstrates ability to type on PC keyboard.EDUCATION:
Some college preferred.EXPERIENCE:
Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
Minimum (1) year of experience in materials management.
Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=07272-2246&lang=en
• Location: Brandon, Tampa
• Post ID: 29114632 tampa