Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:23 AM
As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide proven expertise and best practices for revenue cycle in hospitals and hospital systems. Our purpose is simple: We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
WHY JOIN THE PARALLON TEAM?
Parallon provides a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Core Plus Voluntary Benefits, Direct Deposit, E-Stubs, 401K Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Wellness and a variety of other benefits available to Parallon employees. These competitive benefits provide employees with a total rewards package during their employment.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Participants in the Manager Development program will follow a standard education and mentoring process.
This curriculum has been designed to provide a big picture understanding of the inner workings of each department in the Shared Service Center. The knowledge and skills gained during the departmental training, technical rotations, and on-the-job mentoring will provide the participants with the tools they will need to effectively manage, direct, and lead operational teams. The general expectation of program length is twelve months. Participants will complete rotations in all departments within Patient Account Services including, but not limited to: Patient Access, Billing, Collections, Payor Analysis and Reimbursement, Insurance Verification, Appeals and Denials, and Customer Services.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Program participants satisfactorily complete scheduled classroom training at Parallon Shared Service Center
• Participants satisfactorily completes field training assignments, specifically designed to perfect management and technical skills within areas listed in the “Job Summary” section above
• Participants provide a high quality resource of knowledge, skills and work experience to facilities during course of training and fieldwork
• Conducts self in a professional, ethical and compassionate manner with all individuals and co-workers
• Determines trends in operational performance and identifies process improvement opportunities including but not limited to up-front collections, reduction in insurance denial trends and reduced percentage of error
• Demonstrates high level of proficiency and knowledge in front office and back office functions and responsibilities
• During the program, participants may serve as interim manager within various facilities and/or functions to further enhance their management and technical skills
• Satisfactorily completes special projects as assigned
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08947-127259&lang=en
• Location: Tampa
• Post ID: 30381593 tampa