Oversee and manage the day to day operations of the support staff for Tampa location and remote oversight of the Maitland location, including management Staffing Needs, HR / Employee Reviews & Progression; Ensures implementation of Best Practices and defined Operational / Strategic Initiatives within respective region. Position will be based in Tampa location.
1. Provide daily oversight of the support staff of the Tampa location and remote oversight of staff located in Maitland, including regular review of the support staff work product.
2. Provide training to staff on any new systems, system enhancements, new office procedures, and changes in local court procedures
3. Timely processing of all office and file related invoices.
4. Responsible for all facilities management related activities such as maintaining equipment and the maintenance of the overall physical plant.
5. Provide backup legal assistant support on file related matters as needed.
6. Coordinates with MA to provide additional organizational support / oversight, understand staffing & support needs.
7. Implements process improvements / changes as defined by Office Ops Lead, MAs and Practice Leads.
Position Requirements: Technical Experience Requirements:
Minimum of 5 to 10 years of / Management Experience
Experience with legal process and / or as a legal administrator
Prior experience as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary/Assistant in General Liability and/or Worker's Compensation insurance defense
Defense Based Act experience is a plus
Excellent computer skills including strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Dragon, and Case Management Softwares
High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree or Comparable Experience Preferred
Technical Experience Requirements:
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.