Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 3:31 AM
Coherent Staffing is
looking for candidates for a 15 month contract position as a Training and
This position pays
20: 25/ hour depending on experience.
implements and executes on technical product training programs for employees.
Technical training may
include standard, repeatable modules, customized and new product modules.
from manufacturing supervisors, engineering and technical trainer to prepare
training programs; prepares lesson plans and training materials; develops
course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of
sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training
May utilize trainers
with technical expertise.
May administer tests.
lesson plans to ensure course material reflects product features, meets new
training requirements and keeps technical information up to date.
It is desired that
this person have the flexibility to support evening hours occasionally.
- Must be able to conduct training sessions and evaluate process for
improvement (clearly demonstrated on the resume)
- Must be able to develop course content and training aids (clearly
demonstrated on the resume)
- Must have knowledge in IPC 610 and IPC 620 standards (IPC trainer
- Must be able to solder and inspect soldering
- Maintain records and use Microsoft suite
- Work well within training department and build relationship with management
- It is desired that this person have the flexibility to support evening hours
- IPC 610 CIT, IPC620CIT, JSTD001 CIT, NASA Trainer - It is desired that this
person have the flexibility to support evening hours occasionally.
• Location: oldsmar, Tampa
• Post ID: 47820622 tampa