What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Telematics Channel sales group’s current distribution support model includes Consumer support for all VZW retail stores, indirect locations, VZW Customer Service, CS SPC, VZW Telesales centers nationally, Business support for VZW Retail, R2B and B2B teams as well as OEM Support for GM, Hino, Mack, Ford, Volvo and Mercedes Benz. This Channel Associate Director of Operations and Sales Enablement role oversees and cares for their teams as well as the vision for growth within our Channel sales team. They are responsible for setting the pace for their individual teams so that they are enabled to drive results/performance in close partnership with the Channel leaders.
As an integral member of the Sales Enablement department and the key liaison for the channel sales teams, the Operations Associate Director will oversee the development of new strategies, initiatives and other programs and ensure that they are implemented and scaled across all channels. This position requires a hyper focus on the internal/external customer experience, quality and results when developing executable sales programs. Below are just some of the strategic responsibilities this individual will be responsible for overseeing and aligning across all 3 Channel Ops teams:
- Develop, optimize and communicate integrated sales enablement programs to drive initiatives and accelerate execution of priorities and improve sales results
- Define program objectives, target audiences, messaging, strategy and calls to action; design the optimal mix of deliverables via remote and hands-on support
- Craft messaging and positioning materials that convey industry leadership and proven best practices
- Ongoing management and execution of high-impact sales enablement programs including goals, timelines, metrics, results and feedback/improvements
- Work closely with sales leadership and product managers to identify target opportunities, develop attack plans and close the loop on outcomes
- Leverage relationships with Biz Operations, Training, Product, IT and New Distribution groups to remove roadblocks and progress initiatives for your channel
- Maintain on-going relationships with Marketing and GTM partners to create a seamless communication plan for both internal and external partners
- Engage with sales and marketing teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Track, measure and report outcomes to ensure the success of pilots, projects and strategies
- Own the feedback collection, best practice sharing, and success stories communication strategies
- Maintain, track and own channel Recognition programs, Big Rocks and Open Request
- Manage key monthly initiatives, merchandising, strategy, sales process, Canvas forms and playbook creation for specified channel
- Create agendas and lead project/channel updates calls; including national training scheduling/calendar
- Make recommendations on paths forward based on field trends, results and analysis Canvas reporting
- Manage the reporting requirements including but not limited to sales reporting, Opportunity reporting and industry intelligence is also included; anticipation of internal/external needs is a must
What we’re looking for...
Building and maintaining relationships with key leaders within VZW and VZT is a critical part of this role. The ability to leverage those relationships and knowledge of the roles/responsibilities of the teams you support to then anticipate the needs and roadblocks to overcome is a required qualification of this role. Additional qualifications include:
- Must have a mastery level of sales processes and influence
- Knowledge of the suite of product offerings across all channels
- Technological understanding and ability to see solutions are critical
- Robust operational back ground and excellent organizational skills
- Needs to be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Expert ability with Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Outstanding relationship and resolution skills
- Ability to presenting information & product offerings in a clear, conscience and compelling manner
- Strong skillset with managing multiple projects, deadlines and customers
- Needs to be well organized and efficient with handling high volume of emails, tasks, meeting and travel
- College Degree preferred
- 8 years of related experiences required
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2466378-sr-manager-sales-operations
• Post ID: 46931877 tampa