What you’ll be doing...
The Scheduling Team Supervisor is primarily responsible for overseeing the day to day processes and escalation issues for the Scheduling Field Team They would provide the necessary guidance, charisma and reliability to ensure our FM North America targets are met. They would also be responsible for coaching, and training new hires in the field offices via webcast and in person.
- Coach and train new hires one the basic job functions and day to day activities.
- Act as first POC for Escalations arising from Scheduling Team.
- Work with Regional Sales Administrators on Sales Action Needed deals.
- Call and Schedule installations for the region he or she is assigned to.
- Identify, recommend and implement process and reporting improvement opportunities.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years experience in an office environment
- 1 year leadership experience in team environment
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication Skills with the ability to communicate across various levels
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Thorough knowledge of Fleetmatics products including features and troubleshooting tools
- Experience and knowledge of NetSuite.
- Experience and knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools, preferably Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2385053-scheduling-team-supervisor
• Post ID: 46931852 tampa