What you’ll be doing...
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide desktop hardware and software support for Windows and Mac mixed environment.
- Assist employees in configuring and supporting software applications including MS Office Suite, Webex, anti-virus / spyware, Google Apps plus others.
- Provide Mobility support for cellphones, tablets, and MiFi devices.
- Provide telephony support for VoIP system.
- Provides employees technical support and resolution via email, telephone, chat, and web conference
- Provide training and answer technical how-to questions from employees on the use of systems and applications related to all our internal products and services
- Identifies, troubleshoots, corrects and /or advises on technical issues on employees computer system or mobile device
- Acts as liaison between the employee and VZ Helpdesk
- Provides Management with daily and weekly status reports
- Responds to emails and other correspondence in a timely manner with defined SLA for cases and emails
- Complete understanding and application of defined Telogis troubleshooting practices and standards
- Thorough understanding of all FleetMatics employee applications, platforms and service offerings
- Understands and enforces established precedents and policies including escalation procedures and processes.
- Encourages and promotes adherence to department processes and champions process initiatives and objectives
- Ensures all cases and calls consistently meet quality standards
What we’re looking for...
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiar with CompTia+ troubleshooting practices and standards
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively engage in high level, self-directed time management and prioritization of workload
- Ability to work independently to develop new skills as needed to support new products and applications
- Ability to work effectively without much direction or manager oversight
- Ability to troubleshoot IT related issues with little or no oversight
- Diploma from College in Information Technology or equivalent technical school
- IT related technical certifications a plus
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2413009-technical-analyst-technical-support
• Post ID: 45502812 tampa