Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:07 AM
Company Name:KR Management
KR Management, LLC is currently looking for a compassionate, energetic and dedicated Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator, to join our team for a 160 bed acquisition in Lutz, FL.
To direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern nursing facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided residents at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
● Responsibilities will encompass facility management, compliance management, facility staffing and retention, business management, marketing and revenue management, and community relations
● Ensure excellent care for residents is maintained by overseeing and monitoring patient care services delivered
● Responsible for financial performance and management of all business operations of the facility
● Responsible for developing and implementing short-term (quarterly) and long-term (annually) strategic plans that support quarterly business plans developed at the facility
● Responsible for annual budget, P & L analysis, and reviews statistical and financial reports.
● Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and orienting direct reports.
● Monitors productivity of direct reports and implements changes as needed
● Works with and supervises personnel in facility by providing opportunities for instruction, guidance and counseling as necessary to ensure complete understanding of responsibilities
● Coordinates with Regional Director and Human Resources for employee termination activities as necessary
● Direct committees and meetings per company policies
● Ensure maintenance of accurate medical records for billing, auditing, and regulatory compliance within appropriate approved guidelines.
● Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Skills and Experience:
● Active and unencumbered Florida Skilled Nursing Home Administrators License
● Minimum 2-5 years Nursing Home Administrator experience in Florida
● Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Healthcare Administration, but will also accept Business Management
● Must have a proven track record of integrity and performance,
● Excellent communication skills and computer literate.
● Must exhibit sound judgment making skills along with patience, self-discipline, and compassion.
● Strong analytical and business skills required.
● Salary Range: for this position is $100,000.00 - $120,000.00/ annually commiserate with experience.
If you are looking for growth and a great team to work with, please contact us about this opportunity, by sending your resume or CV to: TSolava@krmanagementllc.com; subject: Lutz Administrator.
• Location: Lutz, FL, Tampa
• Post ID: 44868762 tampa