We are seeking a Sales Coordinator/Executive Assistant to join Proforma at our Tampa home office. This individual will report directly to the Founder of Proforma to assist with Business Development and Executive Assistant needs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the area of B2B marketing and business development.
This individual will assist with activities surrounding the lead generation, recruitment, conversion and onboarding of new franchise owners and programs to help our existing franchise owners grow their sales, including:
- Tracking and managing prospects/pipeline
- Appointment setting and relationship management/development
- Calendar and email management
- Linkedin marketing
- WSO and PPC strategies
- Video training program development
This individual will also provide support for the Founder and CEO including:
- Project management
- Travel/agenda coordination
- Assist with coordinating business and personal activities
- Candidates must possess strong grammar, communication, and follow-up skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment. Successful candidates will be highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. A high level of confidence with various CRM systems and social media is preferred.
- 3+ years in a similar role with sales and marketing experience, preferably experience supporting C-level executives.
Must be flexible with scheduled and willing to work nights/weekends as needed
Must be proficient with a Smart Phone (Android/iPhone)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 47703777 tampa