Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 5:36 AM
SAIC has an exciting opportunity for a junior level Administrative Assistant/Part-Time Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) in our Tampa Office. The Administrative Assistant will support a Vice President for Programs and other senior level managers. The AFSO will support the current FSO with processing security nomination packages, tracking clearances, for cleared personnel. He/she enhances the Offices effectiveness by providing personalized administrative support in a well- organized and timely manner. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment; able to triage multiple and often conflicting priorities and tasks. Has a positive personality with can do attitude and able to work with many types of people.
Some activities candidate will perform are as follows:
- Researching, booking travel through SAIC travel system for multiple Senior Managers.
- Be capable of maintaining and working in simple Excel spreadsheets
- Track program status updates and report to Manager
- Assist/Prepare Expense Reports, submission of receipt packages.
- Assisting Manager schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and traveloften on multiple systems
- Track action items and contact actionees for resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars)
- Responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and function in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact professionally with employees of all levels within the firm; strong communication skills are highly desirable
- Assists the FSO with the overall security program
- Processes new employee security clearances
- Tracks security clearance investigations and performs administrative support functions, including Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) administration
- Provides security briefings, debriefings, and awareness training for site personnel
- Processes outgoing visit requests and certifications
- Review required forms, processes, and screens security forms (SF85 and SF86)
- Ensures document control security by safeguarding classified documents in accordance with the NISPOM and through coordination with government agencies, CWU management, and the FSO
- Assists in preparation for inspections
- Develop, implement and oversee federal security clearance program
- Provide training for classified/secure project personnel
- Assist FSO with the companys completion and retention of personnel security clearance records
- Assist with self-inspection and review of security processes to ensure compliance with relevant laws
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and five (5) years or more related experience.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET level clearance.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS Degree + 2 years of relevant experience (5 years relevant experience may substitute for degree) providing task execution/program administrative support, preferably to government customers including creating meeting agendas, taking minutes and responding to task requirements.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit (link removed).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 28, 2018, 4:49:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Tampa
• Post ID: 47703822 tampa