Job Location: United States:Florida : Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. This position is part of the Enterprise Finance Reporting Report Development team, reporting to the Manager of the group. MetLife Finance uses a number of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and reporting tools including but not limited to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE+), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP), PeopleSoft (PS), Qlik Sense and Hyperion Essbase. We are looking for someone with SQL experience that will help develop and support Qlik Sense, BI Publisher and OBIEE reports and dashboards.
- BI Publisher development and support
- OBIEE+ Answers dashboard development and support
- Maintain and correct any reporting issues in the production environment
- Preferred report development experience using any of the following: OBI Analytics, Qlik Sense, Smart View, PS Query.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 2-3 years of report development and/or SQL development experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledgers and/or Oracle EPM applications(Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management and/or Financial Close Manager) , and/or OBIEE a plus.
- Knowledge of concepts associated with data warehousing, data marts, and/or big data a plus
- Strong MS Office experience (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- SQL Development
- Agile Methodology experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledgers or Oracle EPM applications(Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management and/or Financial Close Manager) , or OBIEE
- Oracle Hyperion EPM
- OBIEE + Answers dashboard development experience
- BI Publisher
Number of Openings
At MetLife, were leading the global transformation of an industry weve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, were dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 46883462 tampa