About the Job
GCP IV Management, LLC is an exciting, fast growing company. We own and operate active adult/independent living senior housing facilities in multiple states, with our corporate office in Clearwater, FL. We are in the process of reentering the land-lease manufactured home community segment and expect to grow this segment rapidly.
We are an affiliate company of Green Courte Partners, LLC. Green Courte Partners, LLC is a high energy, fast-paced private equity real estate investment firm focused on building industry-leading companies within niche real estate sectors. The firm's current strategies include building fully-integrated companies investing in parking assets (through the firm’s sector-leading near-airport parking platform, The Parking Spot) and active adult/independent living senior housing assets. Green Courte recently monetized its land-lease community strategy and is in a high-growth phase as it explores additional niche investment strategies. The firm combines focused investment strategies with a disciplined approach to transaction execution and asset management. Green Courte's goal is to invest in high-quality assets that will generate attractive risk-adjusted returns over a long-term holding period.
To execute its strategy, Green Courte has assembled an experienced team of professionals who demonstrate entrepreneurial focus and deep backgrounds in real estate investment structuring, financing, operating and asset management. Green Courte believes its success depends not only on the economic results of its investments, but also on the dynamic, supportive culture it creates for its team members and the reputation it builds by setting the highest standard for open communication, ethical behavior, and strong commitment to its investment partners and others within the real estate community.
For additional information, please visit www. GreenCourtePartners. com.
The Payroll Manager is responsible for initial implementation of the ADP Workforce Now payroll system, preparation of bi-weekly payroll, designing and running various reports, and maintaining payroll information.
- Takes the lead in the initial implementation of ADP Workforce Now payroll system with ADP;
- Collects, analyzes, prepares and inputs bi-weekly payroll data;
- Enters appropriate benefits deductions and maintains accuracy;
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave of absence and disability;
- Balances payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies;
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for management;
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests;
- Interfaces with field employees in response to their questions;
- Interfaces with corporate office regarding banking, taxes, accounting, reports, etc.;
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures;
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by adhering to existing and new legislation,
- Maintains confidentiality at all times;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal and professional networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Must have the ability to be sedentary for long periods of time, as well as ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand at files as necessary.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field preferred;
- 5-7 years of experience with ADP Workforce Now payroll systems required;
- Hands on payroll experience, including initial implementation of payroll systems, ADP Time and Attendance, in-depth knowledge of HRIS systems, knowledge of state and federal regulations;
- Must have superior analytical skills;
- Must have extreme attention to detail;
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and become part of a team of industry leaders. We are proud of our company culture and work hard to build a strong connection among our team members. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Base salary, performance bonus, annual performance increase;
- Medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD insurance, matching 401(k) Plan, paid holidays and paid time off;
- Pleasant and friendly work environment.
Only candidates with the above-described experience and qualifications will be considered. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We believe in maintaining a diverse workforce and are strongly committed to extending equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals.
• Post ID: 47281342 tampa